Essential skin rejuvenation
IPL Photo Rejuvenation works with your skin to remove your imperfections and stimulate collagen and elastic fibre production resulting in a visible improvement in skin tone and overall appearance.
At LUXE Skin Clinic we use the Lumenis M22 platform which enables your clinician to customise your treatment according to your skin type and desired results, with maximum safety.
The Lumenis IPL Photo Rejuventation treatment enables your clinician to offer you remarkable results on a range of skin concern such as:
- Age and sun spots
- Frequent blushing
- Facial capillaries
- General redness
|PRICE||Package of 3|
|Full Face & Jawline||$249||$599|
|Full Face / Neck & Décolletage||$399||$949|
|Back of hands||$99||$240|
|Other areas available POA|
PRE AND POST
IPL Photo Rejuvenation
- IMPORTANT – Avoid sun exposure during your treatment period
- For the following 48hours refrain from excessive hot showers, saunas or high intensity exercise
- You may experience residual warmth or swelling to your skin for the following 6-12 hours after your treatment. To make this more comfortable you can apply a cold damp compress onto the treated area.
- Pigmentation will continue to darken for up to 72 hours. It is important not to pick or scratch these as they will naturally shed 7 – 14 days post treatment.
- Keep the treated area clean and moisturised for optimal healing and results.
- O Cosmedics Mineral Pro 30+ should be worn daily.
- Treated area may appear flushed, puffy or have a sunburn-like sensation, this will subside shortly after the procedure.
- Non-Facial areas that have been treated may take up to 3 weeks for full recovery.